This pair of coconut shell wood trirals is available in 10 gauge, 8 gauge, and 6 gauge. The 10 gauge is approximately 7/8" in diameter, and the 8 gauge and 6 gauge are approximately 1" in diameter.
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- Organic body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2". If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- Jewelry is extremely delicate, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Jewelry is not to be worn while sleeping, bathing, or playing sports.
- Jewelry is intended for completely healed piercings.
- Other than labret styles, jewelry is not intended to be worn in a mucus membrane.
- Jewelry is not intended for stretching.
Adding your own review is easy! Select all the attributes, such as gauge and size,
of the jewelry you are reviewing, then click the "Submit review" link above.
These are nice little pieces of jewelry for the price. Coconut is lightweight and I don't worry about these breaking in 10g like I might with some more intricate organic designs.
Item Reviewed: Pair of Coconut Shell Wood Trirals: 10g
- Annie , St. Louis , MO , UNITED STATES - 8/23/2010
nice pieces. well made and of good quality. very fragile though. my wife found that out the hard way. woke up to find one broke while she was sleeping. great looking, just take them out before going to bed.
Item Reviewed: Pair of Coconut Shell Wood Trirals: 8g
- Justin spraw , Philadelphia , PA , UNITED STATES - 6/10/2009