IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT NEOMETAL BRAND JEWELRY:
- 18 gauge cabochon ends fit curved or straight threadless barbells.
- 16 gauge and 14 gauge cabochon ends fit straight threadless barbells only.
- Made from ASTM F136 6AI-4V ELI implant grade titanium.
- Countersunk for a smooth fit with barbell.
- Uses patented NeoMetal "snap-together" jewelry system.
- Top quality synthetic and genuine cabochons.
- Autoclave safe.
IMPORTANT CHANGES COMING SOON TO NEOMETAL JEWELRY:
- See below for "How it Works."
- If the item pictured is only a post, it does NOT include the end(s). If the item pictured is only an end, it does NOT include the post.
- NeoMetal posts require NeoMetal or Anatometal threadelss ends.
- NeoMetal threadless ends fit NeoMetal threadless posts only.
- NeoMetal threaded ends will fit internally threaded posts from NeoMetal, Anatometal, Industrial Strength, and any others with compatible threading.
- NeoMetal has announced they will soon discontinue these 16g traditional threadless labret posts, replacing them with the new 16g universal threadless labret posts.
- The 16g universal post takes 18g NeoMetal ends only, NOT 16g ends.
- Eventually, NeoMetal will also discontinue 14g traditional threadless labret posts, and replace them with 14g universal threadless labret posts, which will take only 18g ends, NOT 14g ends.
- All universal posts, regardless of gauge, will take only 18g ends.
- Eventually, all NeoMetal ends will be available in 18g only. However, ALL 18g ends will fit ALL the universal posts, regardless of the gauge of the post.
Initial, Neo Metal, NeoMetal, NeoMetal Body Jewelry, NeoMetal Jewelry, ball end, barbell end, pop-in, press-fit, push pin ends, pushpin, snap-together, threadless end, thredless, top, treadless, 6AL4V ELI F-136, implant grade, metal, titanium,
Adding your own review is easy! Select all the attributes, such as gauge and size,
of the jewelry you are reviewing, then click the "Submit review" link above.