Some of the smaller sizes are discontinued, please see our other o-rings for more choices.
Replacement o-rings for all your body jewelry. Please use the following notes to help you choose the correct o-ring for your jewelry:
- For plugs, spools, eyelets, retainers, or any other jewelry that is NOT tapered,
select the o-ring that has the same gauge as your jewelry.
- For all TAPERED products such as claws, horns, pinchers, spirals and
wearable tapers, select an o-ring one gauge smaller than the gauge
of the jewelry.
- In order to keep the o-ring in place the inside diameter is always 2 gauges smaller than the stated gauge of the o-ring. For example, a 0g o-ring has an inside diameter of 4g.
- 1-1/2" o-rings can be used for 1-1/2", 1-9/16", and 1-5/8" jewelry.
- 1-3/4" o-rings can be used for 1-3/4", 1-7/8", and 2" jewelry.
- Please see our O-ring FAQ for all other measurements.
Adding your own review is easy! Select all the attributes, such as gauge and size,
of the jewelry you are reviewing, then click the "Submit review" link above.