From the Borneo Joe's Baby Bonez Collection, this pair of black water buffalo 1/2 flared plugs with bone dust inlay is available in six gauges from 6 gauge through 1/2" gauge with the exception of 7/16". Slight pairing and sizing variations are normal. No two pairs will be exactly the same. Jewelry may slightly vary from pictured items.
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- Organic body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2". If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- Jewelry is extremely delicate, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Jewelry is not to be worn while sleeping, bathing, or playing sports.
- Jewelry is intended for completely healed piercings.
- Other than labret styles, jewelry is not intended to be worn in a mucus membrane.
- Jewelry is not intended for stretching.
Adding your own review is easy! Select all the attributes, such as gauge and size,
of the jewelry you are reviewing, then click the "Submit review" link above.
I love Baby Bonez Plugs and have bought several pairs in various gauges. This time, I bought a 2G pair for my second piercing. Because my piercing is between a 4G and 2G, I asked the Steel Navel staff to send me the smallest 2G they had in stock. I received an email response that my request was received and, true to their word, they shipped me a small 2G pair approx. 6mm in diameter, which fit perfectly. I've always been pleased with my purchases from Steel Navel, and their excellent Customer Service keeps me coming back. Many thanks!
Item Reviewed: Pair of Black Water Buffalo Horn 1/2 Flared Plugs with Bone Dust Inlay: 2g
- Kathryn M. Munin , Miami , FL , UNITED STATES - 1/5/2014