From the Borneo Joe's Baby Bonez Collection, this pair of black water buffalo horn spirals is available in six gauges from 12 gauge through 0 gauge. Slight pairing and sizing variations are normal. No two pairs will be exactly the same. Jewelry may slightly vary from pictured items.
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THIS JEWELRY, PLEASE READ.
- Organic body jewelry is hand made of natural materials, so gauge, length, color and design may vary. Such differences are NOT considered a defect.
- For items that come in pairs, you can expect that you will receive a pair of jewelry (including each individual piece within the pair) that is within .5 mm of stated size for jewelry up to 1/2" (12.5 mm) and within 1mm of stated size for jewelry larger than 1/2". If you receive a pair that is not an EXACT match, please know that is the best matched pair available.
- Jewelry is extremely delicate, especially in smaller gauges. Your breaking it does NOT make it defective.
- Jewelry is not to be worn while sleeping, bathing, or playing sports.
- Jewelry is intended for completely healed piercings.
- Other than labret styles, jewelry is not intended to be worn in a mucus membrane.
- Jewelry is not intended for stretching.
Adding your own review is easy! Select all the attributes, such as gauge and size,
of the jewelry you are reviewing, then click the "Submit review" link above.
These earrings look really cool and work great if you want the tribal look. The gauge they came in was slightly too small for my ears though and I don't want the holes to shrink so I wont be wearing them as often as Id like.
Item Reviewed: Pair of Black Water Buffalo Horn Spirals: 10g
- Kaylee , Calgary , AB , CANADA - 2/18/2013
I liked these so much I bought them once and then again in a bigger gauge when I went up a size. The design is cool and the small points add a little bit of style. They're well made and you really get your moneys worth. I recommend them for sure.
Item Reviewed: Pair of Black Water Buffalo Horn Spirals: 12g
- Sarah , Beaverton , OR , UNITED STATES - 7/21/2010